Eaves: It’s Got to Look Good When You Look Up
Eaves are the overhang of the roof or balcony or any architectural detail like an arch. The lining of the underside, also referred to as soffit, is very tricky to install and maintain. While a variety of material can be used for the lining, it is important that it be very low maintenance.
Our vinyl eave boards can easily freshen up the look of any home as they can be installed over the existing material, and will never need to be repainted again. The durability and low maintenance attributes of vinyl cladding make them perfect for use not just as eave lining, but also to line the ceilings of verandahs, porches and carports.
Give these difficult spots of the house the same advantage that all vinyl products have:
- Maintenance-Free: Vinyl cladding has bonded colour and does not need repainting.
- Every colour in Sentry range comes with the Colour-Rich UV protection technology.
- We are so confident of the colour retention that we offer a Lifetime Fade Protection Warranty.
- Easy and secure installation: Vinyl cladding is lightweight, easy to transport and install.
- Our SecureLock self-aligning locking system is designed to snap together for extra fastening strength, keeping joints uniform and snug.
- The Rolled-Double nailing clip provides extra board rigidity and wind load resistance.
- Our securing system is so good we are the only Australian company whose products are certified for use in high wind areas up to C4 category winds.
- Certifications and Warranties: Our vinyl cladding is among the most rigorously tested in Australia.
- Excellent performance characteristics in fire situations
- Can achieve an R-value of 3 when professionally installed
- Certified for acoustics reduction
- Comes with transferable product lifetime warranty
Be confident that each time you look up, the eave lining and the ceiling of your porch or verandah looks great. And know that you won’t ever have to get up on a ladder to paint it.